Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Racism orthen noup updating part 1.



Sorry, forgot to tell all of u this special thing of Hosam, 47y old girl/ boy: Asked him bring me like gift 2 or 1 packett cigarettes, cs thought he get better salary then my benefict. But after he told me being beside me that he don´t hv money enough to buy even 1 packett these, started to get angry. Asked how much is his salary. Hosam told me 2000- 3000 euros/ monthly so, thought he is more rich then me with my monthly money wht is 618 euros, but cs he could buy me cigarettes= told him: Big surprise is that u r more poor then me! Am heavy smoker so need to buy wht will smoke. But cs u don´t hv money enough to buy, even bf middle on month, am more RICH THEN U! For some reason DESPISE MEN LIKE HIM! He thought he´ll drive to put empty his scrotum and go out= is it caring, is it liking, is it missing? Who can answer to me clearly? Thx.

No comments: