Translate

Thursday, November 1, 2012

One short period in my life.

Thought in Finland that cs wanna live as long as possible and as full life as possible so why can't try to visit in Africa, some where if some one can advise me. Found  from internet wikipedia texts from Egypt, modern country with very old cultur so then decided to try it and wht happened?! First was in Alexandria, alone being woman from Finland so too many tried to protect me, women most of. Was example in room behind locked room and couldn't go out to walk, etc. Then came to Cairo in where my net friend Ehab and I met and he found this hostel from internet. Ok, after first night on morning one lovely madam bring me breakfast (with or without brakfast and wanted with it) and after it went out from my door being little amazed already. In Greece hostel don't use example carpets but poor Africa, Egypt and Cairo or in Cairo being Canadian Hostel use these. Peaceful colours, tall and soft carpets in many places where customers can be. Service is like deluxe, many times some officer ask: u need something else? Or: can I help u more?Even when u go to airport, Canadian Hostel have car and driver who drive u from Hostel to the airport, about one hour driving and it cost 75EGP. With Ehab we tlked that he send 1 of my loggage to Fin so don't have to carry so much heavy loggages cause am disable. Ehab and his room mate r real ANGELS to me! They r trustworthy, honest and smiling young woman, Yasmeen and young man, Ehab. In Canadian hostel r 3 managers, this is wht Jimmy told me: Jimmy, 23 years old, Mohamed, 22 years old and  Mido is 24 years old  and fourth young man, Khalifa is 20 years old is really nice ppl in the Canadian Hostel.Everysecond, when u need something, u can call to reception and one of these lovely young men ask: how can I help u? So u CAN feel u r like a queen or king in here! Wht else can say then: If u can be bold and travel to Cairo, Downtown once, u wanna do this same other time, other time and other time. I go but want to say to all of u: Welcome to Canadian Hostel, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt!


No comments: