Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Racism orthen noup... part 1.

 Really, though since today that am not racist, still wanna help African ppl BUT: For example my friend Hosam, 47y old turkish man who moved to Finland many years ago. Two years ago he started to wanna meet me. Into first meeting understood he is NOT clever or could listen wht woman say, into both time we met (I started to like him) we started to make love= both time he came before came inside of me. It´s ok, but also in both time after he put his clothes on, he ran away like a rabbit. Cs his friends need him, he told me into both time. When was in Egypt, Hosam started to scream me how he miss me, care of me and like me+ wanna meet me, but he can´t get couple holidays ( in Finland!!) and he don´t hv money enough to travel. Now when am back in Finland, he wrotr me all time in internet how he hope to meet me cs he like and miss me. Now today he came, yesterday he wrote me in badoo site that in Sello is inexpensive things wht need to buy, now he came to bring me to this big shop. He told he hv holiday so, asked visit in post wht is middle of our way. It was ok to him. After we came to his ca from post, he told me he can´t bring me to Sello today, he could in another day. Many times asked why this: u came to bring me to Sello so, we go now to there. Bf we came out of my home, he was closed to me, hugged and kissed me all time. Then I understood he want sex, but decided after visited in shop. He hadn´t time, his friends need him. So, wht else CAN I believe then he could be gay?! Twice he couldn´t make love with me+ his man friends r more important then woman he like. He cheated, lied and kep me all time like was his slave= he do everything into best way= his way. Every woman, be careful with this person/ thing name Hosam!


No comments: