Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Police in Finland.

This IS polices work todays Finland: No work, but yes salary. Few examples from 1 person= me. 1, after got this dangerous and debiliting sickness, some one stole my all moneys into about 8 months time, stole my stuff at home and destroyed my name.  After started to get into sharpe, asked police investigation and police answered: U hv to search persons who all u suspect, then u need to find one who is guilty, and with this one person u´ll come to police office and we start to check condition. 2, When was into wrong reasons behind closed unit, called police to help me with law of Finland, police answered: The mental health act goes over police law. Asked: How about the first law in Finland country? Police: The mental health act walk also over this law, our hands r bound. Yes. 3, when was in Lohja, unit 1 into closed unit by homeless reason, understood at first that my interner modem disappear. Nurses tried to find it, nothing. After found flat+ opened my loggages, understood how much some one stole of these. Asked police to find these+ guilty, cs my loggages went directly to linen room, wht is always locked and only nurses hv keys to there. Police wanted only know wht was into my hand bag. Of course it was full cs travelled Egypt- Finland, so, nurses wrote up only vallet, no just any of very big loggage+ middle size another. Police complite investigation and aked me to make settlement argeement. Do I really hv to do so after MANY GOOD THINGS COULD DO WITH, IF HAD THESE??!! So, police is mobile service today= Welcome to european union!!

No comments: