Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Welcome... And welgo part 3.

Well well... Egyptian men can be good, half is bad, thats wht few good man advised me when came to Hurghada. They r my good friends, couple is my saving angel, end part of them... Feel sick even when think of them. Good men found great flat to me to rent it, 1 bed room, ground floor, small garden inside of fence, guiet area in Sakkala and papa Romany own this villa. Am happy that they help me to find this, papa Romany is honst, trustworthy and soooo kindly man who do all his best to help me and take care of me, even he: no english and me: no arabic. He promised me, when move inn, all include to rent price, internet also but, wht happen after moved in? Papa don't know about computers, he asked his 'friend' to bring cable and man came, bring cable inside since my laptop, asked him to write in laptop username and password and then hell was born! Mohamed didn't write it, even after many times asking, he started to think if prb is into my laptop.. He told this tio papa Romany and his son, who started to explain to every neighbours that prb is into my laptop. Mohamed came, cable is broken, he told me, and he'll bring new cable to me after 2 hours. Now hv gone 1 month and 9 days= 2 hours, orsome, kjäh. 8-} Asked every one with who spoke, that who can put cable to me. 3 weeks every fucking day after asked CAN some one put internet to me, one wonderful egyptian man, about 33y old Ramadan understood my asking, called to his friend who came next day.25y old Mahmoud,  came into my home, outside warned him: if u say to me that prb is into my laptop bf u even look at it, gonna beat u and hardly! He laughted to me and after we was inn, he walked straight close to laptop, FIRST TIME! He checked it, asked: can I take it with, go now to the near being Hot-Cafe to check it clearly? Of course, do all wht u can if u find some way to put internet. He went, later came back and told me: tomorrow will come again, u want cable or wify? Answered that if I can choise, wify, thx and so was happen! Next day this WONDERFUL Mahmoud came with all things, put all and SUPRISE!! Access point started right then working and Mahmoud smiled and told me: there wasn't prb into ur laptop! HALLELUJAA, first egyptian man CHECKED thing bf start to say any!!Understood then that young man but professional into his work so, if u travel to Hurghada and want internet, call to Mahmoud: 01001533861  he will help u and QUICKLY. Very positive suprise, this professional man Mahmoud, THX for this!


No comments: