Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Details of my wonderful visit in Cairo.

Now I have 1 and half day to be in Cairo before my flight start and really must say this: The Canadian Hostel is better then many hotels in Europe and think am in Africa now so where am I??Am disable so hard to move.Tomorrow have been in this hostel 2 week and enjoy of every day, Examples:

Have to visit on the bank automat, machine don't give me money, in here is FEW hundred streets, don't know or remember street names so only ask from manager JimmyThat what can do now and Jimmy answer this: Wait a moment an in this shift being officer help u. Every time, wht ever need, go to super market, buy credit to mobile, etc,some officer will help and advise me. Wonderful, isn't it?! Every morning and when want drink coffee, lovely Madam Om Said brink these to me, do all wht I want or need and she smile always to me. She do morning shift so can say thank u to her many times and my heart smile with Madam Om Said.The Canadian Hostel's price belong wireless internet so Etisalaat couldn't sell good internet, Jimmy changed it cause NEED it, my computer didn't accept new web so officer Mido took cable from some offffice and gave it to me! Jimmy print my e-ticket wht without can't go to airplane, etc so every one: THINK carefully is this hostel or friendly, communicating, kindly and passion staff or is this even better then many smaller HOTELS in Europe??! Madam Om Said, Jimmy and Mido r gifts from life to world so every one: lets ENJOY of this wonderful gift!! Have to think that someday want and will come back to Egypt! Am soon 48y old and so old had to live in Finland before travelled to Egypt to meet communicating and smiling ppl! THANK U 3 ANGEL!!

No comments: